Why do we use blockchain?
- Efficiency: Smart contracts allows for the removal of various layers traditionally filled by bureaucratic and administrative duties, leading to a much more efficient network.
- Governance of data: Provides users with the privacy and power to regulate their own information.
- Shared economy: The tokenomics inherent to the Karrier One network automatically benefit node owners and operators, facilitating quick network growth.
- Community: Facilitates decentralized control of our infrastructure, paving the way for scalability and distributed operations.
- Digital Identity: Provides the avenue for countless users to secure a digital identity, a fundamental necessity for keeping personal information secure.
- Security: Transactions that happen "on" a blockchain cannot be altered afterwards, providing an enhanced degree of transparency and trust.